Summer time meals always included something cool, quick and easy in my family. My cucumber salad that I introduced Ellis to last summer was a huge hit! So, I knew I had to step up my game this year if I was going to introduce another cucumber dish!
I like this one, because whatever fresh herbs you are using with your meal are perfect for this salad. I was already using cilantro in one of my other dishes, so it was perfect to toss into this one, but dill works just as well.
This one is so super easy to make and as all salads and marinades go, it gets better with time in the fridge! Because of the vinegar, the longer they sit, the more they taste like pickles! 🙂 This one is perfect to pair with grilled steaks or whatever other meat you are grilling up for dinner!
Let’s get chopping…:)
- 4-6 Mini Cucumbers
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 3 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar,
- Salt and Pepper
- Chopped Fresh Herbs Like Dill or Cilantro
How to Make:
- In a mixing bowl, add your honey, vinegar and chopped fresh herbs.
- Whisk together with a fork or whisk.
- Chop up your mini cucumbers into bite size pieces and add to bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix cucumbers together with dressing. I usually place in a bowl with an air tight lid and shake, shake, shake!
- Serve cold and enjoy! 🙂
Ellis and Tyler would love to see your family making these quick pickled cucumbers! 🙂 Share your pictures on the Z88.3 Mornings Facebook page.
Z88.3’s Resident Foodie
Originally posted on Carolbake.com