Second First Date Giveaway Rules
In compliance with the state of Florida § 849.094(3), F.S. and 47 C.F.R. § 73.1216 of the FCC Rules and Regulations, the essential terms of the contest to win a Second First Date Grand Prize Package to the Family Life Weekend to Remember Getaway on Friday, June 14, 2019 through Sunday, June 16, 2019 at the Rosen Plaza Hotel (located at 9700 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819) beginning Wednesday, May 22, 2019 through Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at midnight Eastern Standard Time are as follows:
1. How to Enter or Participate: Go to http://zradio.org/promotions/second-first-date/and completely and accurately fill out the entry form.
2. Eligibility Instructions: You must completely and accurately fill-out the online entry form. You must also be a Central Florida resident and 18 years or older to win. You must be legally married and a resident as recognized by Florida State Law. No purchase necessary. One entry per person. Employees of Z Ministries, Inc., affiliated organizations, and their family members are not eligible to win. The prize is non-transferrable. Odds of winning depend on the number of people who enter to win.
3. Entry Deadline Dates: Entries must be submitted between Wednesday, May 22, 2019 through Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at midnight Eastern Standard Time.
4. Whether Prizes Can Be Won: Each winner will receive a Second First Date Grand Prize Package to the Family Life Weekend to Remember Getawayon Friday, June 14, 2019 through Sunday, June 16, 2019 at the Rosen Plaza Hotel (located at 9700 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819). Parking and transportation are not included.
5. When Prizes Can Be Won: Two (2) winners will be drawn randomly and the winners will be notified by Wednesday, June 5, 2019. The certificate will be emailed to the email address provided by the winner. It is up to the winner to register with the conference by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, June 7 or the prize will be forfeited.
6. The Extent, Nature and Value of the Prize: The prize is a Grand Prize Package to the Family Life Weekend to Remember Getaway which includes admission to the conference on Friday, June 14, 2019 through Sunday, June 16, 2019 and accommodations for two (one room) on Friday, June 15 and Saturday, June 16 at the Rosen Plaza Hotel (located at 9700 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819). The prize must be used for the specific dates mentioned or the prize will be forfeited. The approximate value of this prize is $500.00.
7. The Basis for Valuation of the Prize: The Family Life Weekend to Remember Getaway pricing, including fees, is approximately $500.00. Any tax liability is the responsibility of the winner.
8. Time and Means of Selection of Winners: Entries will be placed in an Excel spreadsheet and duplicate, incomplete, or ineligible entries will be deleted. The Z88.3 Promotions Department will use random.org to randomly pick two (2) different winners. Only the winners will be notified by Wednesday, June 5, 2019. The prize is a Second First Date Grand Prize Package to the Family Life Weekend to Remember Getawayon Friday, June 14, 2019 through Sunday, June 16, 2019 at the Rosen Plaza Hotel (located at 9700 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819). A list of winners’ names is available upon request within 30 days after the end of the contest by contacting the Z88.3 Promotions Department during normal business hours.
9. Tie Breaking Procedures: Z88.3 is not responsible if the information submitted by the listener is inaccurate, incomplete, incorrect or if there are computer, data, transmission, or server errors. If the winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours, Z88.3 has the right to move forward and randomly pick another winner by the same means mentioned above in paragraph number 8. Z88.3 management has the right to suspend, cancel, postpone, or reschedule the contest for any reason. The prize (s) has no value and there are no warranties expressed or implied.
10. Limitation of Liability: All prizes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WHETHER BETWEEN SUCH ENTRANT AND EITHER THE SPONSOR, OR RADIO STATION, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND NO SUCH DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR OTHER PERSONS SIMILARLY SITUATED; (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES; LOST REVENUES; AND/OR LOST PROFITS, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; (3) NO AWARD OR DECISION SHALL BE GIVEN PRECLUSIVE EFFECT AS TO THE ISSUES OR CLAIMS IN ANY DISPUTE WITH ANYONE NOT A PARTY TO THAT DISPUTE OR LITIGATION AND (4) ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANTS IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS.
GOVERNING LAW: These Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida (without regard to conflicts of law principles).
MISCELLANEOUS: If any provision of these Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Rules or any provision hereof.