TEAM 88.3 Life Surge Rules
In compliance with the state of Florida § 849.094(3), F.S., however this is not an on-air contest, the essential terms of the contest to win two (2) tickets to Life Surge at Calvary Orlando on Saturday, July 30, 2022, at 8:00 a.m. EST, beginning midnight EST Thursday, July 7, 2022, through 11:59 p.m. EST on Wednesday, July 27, 2022, are as follows:
1. How to Enter or Participate: Be invited by an exclusive TEAM 88.3 email to go to http://zradio.org/TEAM883 and completely and accurately fill out the entry form.
2. Eligibility Instructions: You must be a current TEAM 88.3 who has opted in to receive exclusive TEAM 88.3 emails and must be a Florida resident 18 years of age or older. One winner per household address within 90 days. Prize will be forfeited if winner has won a contest held by the Z®Family of Christian Stations within 90 days. One entry per person. Employees of Z Ministries, Inc., affiliated organizations, prize provider, and their family members are not eligible to win. The prize is non-transferrable. Odds of winning depend on the number of people who enter to win.
3. Entry Deadline Dates: Entries must be submitted between midnight EST Thursday, July 7, 2022, through 11:59 p.m. EST on Wednesday, July 27, 2022. The schedule is subject to change or termination at Z88.3 FM®’s discretion.
4. Whether Prizes Can Be Won: One (1) winner will receive two (2) tickets to Life Surge at Calvary Orlando (located at 1199 Clay Street Winter Park, FL 32789) on Saturday, July 30, 2022, at 8:00 a.m. EST. Parking and transportation are not included.
5. When Prizes Can Be Won: One (1) winner will be drawn randomly and only the winner will be notified by Friday, July 29, 2022. The schedule is subject to change or termination at Z88.3 FM®’s discretion. The prize must be picked up by the winner with a valid photo ID at Will Call at Calvary Orlando (located at 1199 Clay Street Winter Park, FL 32789) by 8:00 a.m. EST on Saturday, July 30, 2022. The prize is non-transferable.Prize will be forfeited if tickets are not picked up at Will Call and in use by 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, July 30, 2022. Saturday, June 11, 2022, and Sunday, June 12, 2022.
6. The Extent, Nature and Value of the Prize: The prize is two (2) tickets to Life Surge at Calvary Orlando on Saturday, July 30, 2022, at 8:00 a.m. EST. The approximate value of this prize is $104.37. Tickets must be picked up at Will Call and in use by 8:00 a.m. EST on Saturday, July 30, 2022, or be forfeited. Parking and transportation are not included. Any tax liability is the responsibility of the winner.
7. The Basis for Valuation of the Prize: Life Surge ticket pricing is $52.18 per ticket, times two tickets, including fees, would be approximately $104.37. Tickets must be picked up at Will Call and in use by 8:00 a.m. EST on Saturday, July 30, 2022, or be forfeited. Parking and transportation are not included. Any tax liability is the responsibility of the winner.
8. Time and Means of Selection of Winners: Entries will be placed in an Excel spreadsheet and duplicate, incomplete, or ineligible entries will be deleted. The Z88.3 FM® Promotions Department will use random.org to randomly pick one (1) winner. Only the winner will be notified by Friday, July 29, 2022. The schedule is subject to change or termination at Z88.3 FM®’s discretion. The prize is two (2) tickets to Life Surge at Calvary Orlando. A list of winners’ names is available upon request within 30 days after the end of the contest by contacting the Z88.3 FM® Promotions Department during normal business hours.
9. Tie-Breaking Procedures: Z88.3 FM® is not responsible if the information submitted by the TEAM 88.3 member is inaccurate, incomplete, incorrect, duplicated or if there are computer, data, transmission, or server errors. If the winner cannot be contacted within 3 business days, Z88.3 FM® has the right to move forward and randomly pick another winner by the same means mentioned above in paragraph number 8. Z88.3 FM® management has the right to suspend, cancel, postpone, or reschedule the contest for any reason. The prize (s) were donated to Z88.3 FM® and there are no warranties expressed or implied.
10. Limitation of Liability: All prizes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Winners and their guests acknowledge that there is always a risk of contracting COVID-19 even while practicing CDC guidelines in a public space, such as, but not limited to indoor events and concerts, and therefore agrees to indemnify and holds harmless Z88.3 FM®.
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and participants with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By attending the Life Surge at Calvary Orlando, the winners and guests recognize the risk stated above, and voluntarily release Z88.3 FM® from and assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and acknowledge that Z88.3 FM®, Life Surge or Calvary Orlando have not screened participants for COVID-19 via viral or antibody testing; and represent to other participants that I have not recently experienced symptoms of COVID-19.
EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WHETHER BETWEEN SUCH ENTRANT AND EITHER THE SPONSOR, OR RADIO STATION, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND NO SUCH DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR OTHER PERSONS SIMILARLY SITUATED; (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES; LOST REVENUES; AND/OR LOST PROFITS, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; (3) NO AWARD OR DECISION SHALL BE GIVEN PRECLUSIVE EFFECT AS TO THE ISSUES OR CLAIMS IN ANY DISPUTE WITH ANYONE NOT A PARTY TO THAT DISPUTE OR LITIGATION AND (4) ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANTS IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS
GOVERNING LAW: These Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida (without regard to conflicts of law principles).
MISCELLANEOUS: If any provision of these Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Rules or any provision hereof.
Trademarks and registrations are owned by the perspective parties.