TEAM 88.3 SeaWorld Annual Pass Giveaway Rules
In compliance with the state of Florida § 849.094(3), F.S. and 47 C.F.R. § 73.1216 of the FCC Rules and Regulations, the essential terms of the contest to win four (4) complimentary annual pass one year passport vouchers to SeaWorld Orlando® beginning Tuesday, November 26, 2019 through Sunday, December 8, 2019 are as follows:
1. How to Enter or Participate: Go to http://zradio.org/team883 and completely and accurately fill out the entry form.
2. Eligibility Instructions: You must be a Florida resident to win. No purchase necessary. One winner per household. One entry per person. Employees of Z Ministries, Inc., affiliated organizations, and their family members are not eligible to win. The prize is non-transferrable. Odds of winning depend on the number of people who enter to win.
3. Entry Deadline Dates: Entries must be submitted between Tuesday, November 26, 2019 through Sunday, December 8, 2019.
4. Whether Prizes Can Be Won: One winner will receive four (4) annual pass one year passport vouchers to SeaWorld Orlando®. Parking and transportation are not included.
5. When Prizes Can Be Won: One (1) winner will be drawn randomly and only the winner will be notified by Wednesday, December 11, 2019. The prize must be picked up by the winner with a valid photo ID at the Z88.3 Studios located at 1065 Rainer Drive, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714. Monday – Friday, from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Closed: Weekends and Holidays, including Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.). Prizes must be picked up within thirty (30) days of winning or be forfeited.
6. The Extent, Nature and Value of the Prize: One (1) winner will receive four (4) complimentary SeaWorld Orlando® annual pass one year passport vouchers that must be exchanged for annual passes prior to the expiration date of 10/10/20 listed on the voucher. Complimentary tickets, Passes and certificates are not transferable and have no cash value. All unclaimed and/or unused passes, vouchers, or certificates provided by SeaWorld Orlando® shall remain the property of SeaWorld Orlando® and cannot be sold, bartered or exchanged. The annual pass one year passport vouchers will expire on the date listed on the ticket and cannot be extended. Parking and transportation are not included.
7. The Basis for Valuation of the Prize: Complimentary Tickets, Passes and certificates are not transferable and have no cash value. Tickets will expire on the date listed on the ticket and cannot be extended.All unclaimed and/or unused passes, vouchers, or certificates provided by SeaWorld Orlando® shall remain the property of SeaWorld Orlando® and cannot be sold, bartered or exchanged. Any tax liability is the responsibility of the winner.
8. Time and Means of Selection of Winners: Entries will be placed in an Excel spreadsheet and duplicate, incomplete, or ineligible entries will be deleted. The Z88.3 Promotions Department will use random.org to randomly pick one (1) winner. Only the winner will be notified by Wednesday, December 11, 2019. The prize is four (4) complimentary annual pass one year passport vouchers to SeaWorld Orlando®. A list of winners’ names is available upon request within 30 days after the end of the contest by contacting the Z88.3 Promotions Department during normal business hours.
9. Tie Breaking Procedures: Z88.3 is not responsible if the information submitted by the Team 88.3 member is inaccurate, incomplete, incorrect or if there are computer, data, transmission, or server errors. If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 business days, Z88.3 has the right to move forward and randomly pick another winner by the same means mentioned above in paragraph number 8. Z88.3 management has the right to suspend, cancel, postpone, or reschedule the contest for any reason. The prize (s) were donated to Z88.3 and there are no warranties expressed or implied.
10. Limitation of Liability: All prizes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WHETHER BETWEEN SUCH ENTRANT AND EITHER THE SPONSOR, OR RADIO STATION, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND NO SUCH DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR OTHER PERSONS SIMILARLY SITUATED; (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES; LOST REVENUES; AND/OR LOST PROFITS, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; (3) NO AWARD OR DECISION SHALL BE GIVEN PRECLUSIVE EFFECT AS TO THE ISSUES OR CLAIMS IN ANY DISPUTE WITH ANYONE NOT A PARTY TO THAT DISPUTE OR LITIGATION AND (4) ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANTS IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS
GOVERNING LAW: These Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida (without regard to conflicts of law principles).
MISCELLANEOUS: If any provision of these Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Rules or any provision hereof.