TEAM 88.3 A Dinner with The Afters Giveaway Rules
In compliance with the state of Florida § 849.094(3), F.S. and 47 C.F.R. § 73.1216 of the FCC Rules and Regulations, the essential terms of the contest to win an invitation for you and one (1) guest to attend A Dinner with The Afters on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. at the Z88.3 Ministry Center (1067 Rainer Drive, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714) beginning Thursday, July 18, 2019 through Sunday, July 21, 2019 are as follows:
1. How to Enter or Participate: Go to http://zradio.org/team883 and completely and accurately fill out the entry form.
2. Eligibility Instructions: You must be a Florida resident to win. No purchase necessary. One winner per household. One entry per person. Employees of Z Ministries, Inc., affiliated organizations, and their family members are not eligible to win. The prize is non-transferrable. Odds of winning depend on the number of people who enter to win.
3. Entry Deadline Dates: Entries must be submitted between Thursday, July 18, 2019 through Sunday, July 21, 2019 to be eligible.
4. Whether Prizes Can Be Won: Each winner will receive an invitation for you and one (1) guest to attend A Dinner with The Afters on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 at 6:00 p.m.Transportation is not included.
5. When Prizes Can Be Won: Twenty (20) winners will be drawn randomly and the winners will be notified by Monday, July 22, 2019. The winner and their one (1) guest will be checked in at Will Call the night of the party. The winner must be there by 6:00 p.m. to be part of A Dinner with The Afters or their prize will be forfeited.
6. The Extent, Nature and Value of the Prize: The prize is an invitation for you and one (1) guest to attend A Dinner with The Afters on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. at the Z88.3 Ministry Center (1067 Rainer Drive, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714). There is no monetary value to this prize. Transportation is not included.
7. The Basis for Valuation of the Prize: There is no monetary value to this prize.
8. Time and Means of Selection of Winners: Entries will be placed in an Excel spreadsheet and duplicate, incomplete, or ineligible entries will be deleted. The Z88.3 Promotions Department will use random.org to randomly pick Twenty (20) different winners. Only the winners will be notified by Monday, July 22, 2019. The prize is an invitation for you and one (1) guest to attend A Dinner with The Afters on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. at the Z88.3 Ministry Center. A list of winners’ names is available upon request within 30 days after the end of the contest by contacting the Z88.3 Promotions Department during normal business hours.
9. Tie-Breaking Procedures: Z88.3 is not responsible if the information submitted by the Team 88.3 member is inaccurate, incomplete, incorrect or if there are computer, data, transmission, or server errors. If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 business days, Z88.3 has the right to move forward and randomly pick another winner by the same means mentioned above in paragraph number 8. Z88.3 management has the right to suspend, cancel, postpone, or reschedule the contest for any reason. The prize (s) were donated to Z88.3 and there are no warranties expressed or implied.
10. Limitation of Liability: All prizes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WHETHER BETWEEN SUCH ENTRANT AND EITHER THE SPONSOR, OR RADIO STATION, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND NO SUCH DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR OTHER PERSONS SIMILARLY SITUATED; (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES; LOST REVENUES; AND/OR LOST PROFITS, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; (3) NO AWARD OR DECISION SHALL BE GIVEN PRECLUSIVE EFFECT AS TO THE ISSUES OR CLAIMS IN ANY DISPUTE WITH ANYONE NOT A PARTY TO THAT DISPUTE OR LITIGATION AND (4) ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANTS IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS.
GOVERNING LAW: These Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida (without regard to conflicts of law principles).
MISCELLANEOUS: If any provision of these Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Rules or any provision hereof.