Date: Saturday, September 24, 2022
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Location: First Baptist Orlando
3000 S. John Young Pkwy
Cost: Tickets start at $35!
Better Man Ministries is trying to help our guys by equipping and challenging men to rise up!
This year, our guys will get to hear from Orlando’s very own Jonathan Isaac from Orlando Magic along with other great speakers such as Vitor Belfort, Dick Vitale and more!!
There will also be American Sign Language interpreters at this event so even more can understand the powerful messages of these speakers!
To learn more about The Better Man Event and to purchase tickets, head to the Better Man Ministries site.
Here’s How You Can Win:
Fill out the form below or go to zradio.org and click on the Better Man banner for your chance to enter to win two (2) tickets to this amazing event! This is our way of saying thank you for making Z88.3 your radio station.
This contest ended at 11:59 p.m. EST on Friday, September 16,, 2022. Thank you for your interest!
Z88.3 FM® Better Man Event – Social Giveaway Rules
In compliance with the state of Florida § 849.094(3), F.S. and 47 C.F.R. § 73.1216 of the FCC Rules and Regulations, the essential terms of the contest to win two (2) tickets to see Better Man Event on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. at First Baptist Orlando (3000 S John Young Pkwy, Orlando, FL, 32805), contest beginning midnight EST on Monday, September 12, 2022 through 11:59 p.m. EST on Friday, September 16, 2022 are as follows.
1. How to Enter or Participate: Go to https://zradio.org/ and click on the Better Man Event banner OR be invited by the Z88.3 FM® Facebook Page to completely and accurately fill out the entry form at https://zradio.org/prizemailingrequest/.
2. Eligibility Instructions: You must be a Florida resident and 18 years old. No purchase necessary. One winner per household address within 90 days. Prize will be forfeited if winner has won a contest held by the Z®Family of Christian Stations within 90 days. Employees of Z Ministries, Inc., affiliated organizations, prize provider, and their family members are not eligible to win. The prize is non-transferrable.Odds of winning depend on the number of entries submitted during the contest.
3. Entry Deadline Dates: Entries must be submitted between midnight EST on Monday, September 12, 2022, through 11:59 p.m. EST on Friday, September 16, 2022. The schedule is subject to change or termination at Z Ministries, Inc., discretion.
4. Whether Prizes Can Be Won: Each winner will receive two (2) tickets to see Better Man Event on Saturday, September 24, at 7:00 p.m., located at First Baptist Orlando (3000 S John Young Pkwy, Orlando, FL, 32805). Parking and transportation are not included.
5. When Prizes Can Be Won: Five (5) winners will be drawn randomly and the winners will be notified by Monday, September 19, 2022. The schedule is subject to change or termination at Z Ministries, Inc., discretion. The prize will be electronically mailed to the winners by 7:00 p.m. on Monday, September 19, 2022.The prize is non-transferable.Prize will be forfeited if tickets are not in use by 7:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 24, 2022.
6. The Extent, Nature and Value of the Prize: The prize is two (2) tickets to see Better Man Event on Saturday, September 24, 2022, at 7:00 p.m., located at First Baptist Orlando (3000 S John Young Pkwy, Orlando, FL, 32805). The approximate value of this prize is $29.00 per ticket. Tickets must be in use by 7:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 24, 2022, or be forfeited. Parking and transportation are not included.
7. The Basis for Valuation of the Prize: Better Man Event ticket pricing is $29.00 per ticket, plus fees times two tickets would be approximately $63.00. Tickets must be in use by 7:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 24, 2022, or be forfeited. Parking and transportation are not included. Any tax liability is the responsibility of the winner.
8. Time and Means of Selection of Winners: Entries will be placed in an Excel spreadsheet and duplicate, incomplete, or ineligible entries will be deleted. The Z88.3 FM® Promotions Department will use random.org to randomly pick five (5) different winners. Only the winners will be notified by Monday, September 19, 2022. The schedule is subject to change or termination at Z Ministries, Inc., discretion. The prize is two (2) tickets to see Better Man Event on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. at First Baptist Orlando (3000 S John Young Pkwy, Orlando, FL, 32805). A list of winners’ names is available upon request within 30 days after the end of the contest by contacting the Z88.3 FM® Promotions Department during normal business hours.
9. Tie-Breaking Procedures: Z88.3 FM® is not responsible if the information submitted by the listener is inaccurate, incomplete, incorrect, duplicated or if there are computer, data, transmission, or server errors. Z Ministries, Inc., management has the right to suspend, cancel, postpone, or reschedule the contest for any reason. The prize(s) were donated to Z Ministries, Inc., and there are no warranties expressed or implied.
10. Limitation of Liability: All prizes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Winner and their guest acknowledge and therefore agrees to indemnify and holds harmless Z Ministries, Inc.
EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WHETHER BETWEEN SUCH ENTRANT AND EITHER THE SPONSOR, OR RADIO STATION, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND NO SUCH DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR OTHER PERSONS SIMILARLY SITUATED; (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES; LOST REVENUES; AND/OR LOST PROFITS, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; (3) NO AWARD OR DECISION SHALL BE GIVEN PRECLUSIVE EFFECT AS TO THE ISSUES OR CLAIMS IN ANY DISPUTE WITH ANYONE NOT A PARTY TO THAT DISPUTE OR LITIGATION AND (4) ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANTS IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS
GOVERNING LAW: These Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida (without regard to conflicts of law principles).
MISCELLANEOUS: If any provision of these Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Rules or any provision hereof.
Trademarks and registrations are owned by the perspective parties.