Z88.3 BTM Colton Dixon: Build a Boat Tour Giveaway Rules
In compliance with the state of Florida § 849.094(3), F.S. and 47 C.F.R. § 73.1216 of the FCC Rules and Regulations, the essential terms of the contest to win entry for two (2) VIP tickets that include a meet and greet and front row seats to the Colton Dixon Build a Boat Tour on Thursday, March 30, 2023 at Living Drama Theatre (431 Plaza Dr., Eustis, FL 32726), contest beginning Monday, March 20, 2023 through Friday, March 24, 2023 are as follows:
1. How to Enter or Participate: Be invited by email to go to https://zradio.org/team883/ and completely and accurately fill out the entry form.
2. Eligibility Instructions: You must be a Z88.3 BTM member and Florida resident 18 years of age or older to win. No purchase necessary. One winner per household address within 90 days. Prize will be forfeited if winner has won a contest held by The Z®Family of Christian Stations within 90 days. Employees of Z Ministries, Inc., affiliated organizations, prize provider, and their family members are not eligible to win. The prize is non-transferrable. Odds of winning depend on the number of people who enter to win.
3. Entry Deadline Dates: Entries must be submitted between 7:00 a.m. EST Monday, March 20, 2023 and 11:59 p.m. EST Friday, March 24, 2023. The schedule is subject to change or termination at Z88.3 FM®’s discretion.
4. Whether Prizes Can Be Won: Each winner will receive two (2) VIP tickets that include a meet and greet and front row seats to the Colton Dixon Build a Boat Tour on Thursday, March 30, 2023 at Living Drama Theatre (431 Plaza Dr., Eustis, FL 32726). Parking and transportation are not included.
5. When Prizes Can Be Won: One (1) winner will be drawn randomly and only the winner will be notified by email. Prize winners must complete the prize mailing request form to receive their prize. Entry for two (2) VIP tickets that include a meet and greet and front row seats to the Colton Dixon Build a Boat Tour on Thursday, March 30, 2023 at Living Drama Theatre (431 Plaza Dr., Eustis, FL 32726), will be emailed to the email address provided by the winner at https://zradio.org/prizemailingrequest/. Prize Mailing Request form must be filled out by Tuesday, March 28, 2023 or be forfeited. Z88.3 FM® is not responsible should the prize be forfeited, or lost in email and/or damaged in the mail. It is up to the winner to contact the Z88.3 FM® Promotions Department by Wednesday, March 29, 2023 if ticket confirmation has not been received electronically.
6. The Extent, Nature and Value of the Prize: The prize is entry for two (2) VIP tickets that include a meet and greet and front row seats Colton Dixon Build a Boat Tour on Thursday, March 30, 2023 at Living Drama Theatre (431 Plaza Dr., Eustis, FL 32726). The approximate value of this prize is $50 per ticket. Tickets must be used on Thursday, March 30, 2023 or will be forfeited.
7. The Basis for Valuation of the Prize: Colton Dixon Build a Boat Tour ticket pricing is $50.00 per ticket, times two tickets would be approximately $103.00 with fees and taxes. Tickets must be used on Thursday, March 30, 2023 or be forfeited.
8. Time and Means of Selection of Winners: Entries will be placed in an Excel spreadsheet and duplicate, incomplete, or ineligible entries will be deleted. The Z88.3 FM® Promotions Department will use random.org to randomly pick one (1) winner from the spreadsheet. Only the winner will be notified by email on Saturday, March 25, 2023. The prize is entry for two (2) VIP tickets that include a meet and greet and front row seats to the Colton Dixon Build a Boat Tour on Thursday, March 30, 2023 at Living Drama Theatre (431 Plaza Dr., Eustis, FL 32726). A list of winners’ names is available upon request within 30 days after the end of the contest by contacting the Z88.3 FM® Promotions Department during normal business hours.
9. Tie-Breaking Procedures: Z88.3 FM® is not responsible if the information submitted by the TEAM 88.3 member is inaccurate, incomplete, incorrect, duplicated or if there are computer, data, transmission, or server errors. If the winner cannot be contacted within 12 hours after being notified of winning on Saturday Morning, March 25, 2023. Z88.3 FM® has the right to move forward and randomly pick another winner by the same means mentioned above in paragraph number 8. Z88.3 FM® management has the right to suspend, cancel, postpone, or reschedule the contest for any reason. The prize (s) were donated to Z88.3 FM® and there are no warranties expressed or implied.
10. Limitation of Liability: All prizes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Winners and their guests, by using this prize agrees to waive any liability or personal risk associated with this activity and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless both Z Ministries, Inc., and supporting organizations.
EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WHETHER BETWEEN SUCH ENTRANT AND EITHER THE SPONSOR, OR RADIO STATION, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND NO SUCH DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR OTHER PERSONS SIMILARLY SITUATED; (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES; LOST REVENUES; AND/OR LOST PROFITS, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; (3) NO AWARD OR DECISION SHALL BE GIVEN PRECLUSIVE EFFECT AS TO THE ISSUES OR CLAIMS IN ANY DISPUTE WITH ANYONE NOT A PARTY TO THAT DISPUTE OR LITIGATION AND (4) ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANTS IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS
GOVERNING LAW: These Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida (without regard to conflicts of law principles).
MISCELLANEOUS: If any provision of these Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Rules or any provision hereof.
Trademarks and registrations are owned by the perspective parties.