Z88.3 FM® Dream Team Ballet Magnificat Giveaway Rules
In compliance with the state of Florida § 849.094(3), F.S. and 47 C.F.R. § 73.1216 of the FCC Rules and Regulations, the essential terms of the contest to win four (4) tickets to the Ballet Magnificat, on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at Northland Church (522 Dog Track Rd, Longwood, FL 32750), contest beginning Thursday, February 9, 2023 through February 10, 2023 are as follows:
1. How to Enter or Participate: Be invited by Z88.3 Dream Team social media page to enter for a chance to win at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ZDreamTeam/.
2. Eligibility Instructions: No purchase necessary. Prize will be forfeited if winner has won a contest held by the Z®Family of Christian Stations within 90 days. Employees of Z Ministries, Inc., affiliated organizations, prize provider, and their family members are not eligible to win. The prize is non-transferrable. Odds of winning depend on the number of people who enter to win.
3. Entry Deadline Dates: Entries must be submitted between 7:00 a.m. EST Thursday, February 9, 2023 and 11:59 p.m. EST on Friday, 10, 2023.
4. Whether Prizes Can Be Won: One (1) winner will receive four (4) tickets to the Ballet Magnificat, on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at Northland Church (522 Dog Track Rd, Longwood, FL 32750) Parking and transportation are not included.
5. When Prizes Can Be Won: One (1) winner will be drawn randomly and only the winner will be notified by Direct Message on Facebook on Saturday, February 11, 2023.Entry for (4) tickets to the Ballet Magnificat, on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at Northland Church (522 Dog Track Rd, Longwood, FL 32750) Prize Mailing Request form must be filled out by Tuesday, February 14, 2023 by 5:00 p.m. EST, or be forfeited. Z88.3 FM® is not responsible should the prize be forfeited. It is up to the winner to pick up the four (4) tickets at Northland Church (522 Dog Track Rd, Longwood, FL 32750) at will call on February 15th, 2023.
6. The Extent, Nature and Value of the Prize:The prize is entry for four (4) tickets to the Ballet Magnificat, on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at Northland Church (522 Dog Track Rd, Longwood, FL 32750). The approximate value of this prize is $50 per ticket. Tickets must be used on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 by 7:30 p.m. or will be forfeited.
7. The Basis for Valuation of the Prize: Tickets are not transferable. The approximate retail value is two hundred and sixteen dollars and sixty eight cents ($216.68). Tickets must be used on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 by 7:00 p.m. EST or be forfeited. Any tax liability is the responsibility of the winner.
8. Time and Means of Selection of Winners: Entries will be placed in an Excel spreadsheet and duplicate, incomplete, or ineligible entries will be deleted. The Z88.3 FM® Promotions Department will use random.org to randomly pick one (1) winner. Only the winner will be notified by Direct Message on Facebook on Saturday, February 11, 2023. The prize is entry for four (4) to the Ballet Magnificat, on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at Northland Church (522 Dog Track Rd, Longwood, FL 32750). A list of winners’ names is available upon request within 30 days after the end of the contest by contacting the Z88.3 FM® Promotions Department during normal business hours.
9. Tie Breaking Procedures: Z88.3 FM® is not responsible if the information submitted by the winner is inaccurate, incomplete, incorrect, duplicated or if there are computer, data, transmission, or server errors. If the winner cannot be contacted within 12 hours after being notified of winning at 7:35 a.m. EST on Saturday Morning, February 11, 2023, Z88.3 FM® has the right to move forward and randomly pick another winner by the same means mentioned above in paragraph number 8. Z88.3 FM® management has the right to suspend, cancel, postpone, or reschedule the contest for any reason. The prize (s) were donated to Z88.3 FM® and there are no warranties expressed or implied.
10. Limitation of Liability: All prizes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Winners and their guests, by using this prize agrees to waive any liability or personal risk associated with this activity and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless both Z Ministries, Inc., and supporting organizations.
EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WHETHER BETWEEN SUCH ENTRANT AND EITHER THE SPONSOR, OR RADIO STATION, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND NO SUCH DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR OTHER PERSONS SIMILARLY SITUATED; (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES; LOST REVENUES; AND/OR LOST PROFITS, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; (3) NO AWARD OR DECISION SHALL BE GIVEN PRECLUSIVE EFFECT AS TO THE ISSUES OR CLAIMS IN ANY DISPUTE WITH ANYONE NOT A PARTY TO THAT DISPUTE OR LITIGATION AND (4) ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANTS IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS
GOVERNING LAW: These Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida (without regard to conflicts of law principles).
MISCELLANEOUS: If any provision of these Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Rules or any provision hereof.
Trademarks and registrations are owned by the perspective parties.