Z88.3 FM® Ellis & Tyler’s Summer Kickoff Party Giveaway Rules
In compliance with the state of Florida § 849.094(3), F.S. and 47 C.F.R. § 73.1216 of the FCC Rules and Regulations, the essential terms of the contest to win admission and lunch for up to five (5) people at WonderWorks Orlando on Monday, June 6, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. EST, contest beginning 12:00 a.m. EST on Monday, May 23, 2022, through 11:59 p.m. EST on Wednesday, June 1, 2022, are as follows:
1. How to Enter or Participate: Go to https://zradio.org/summerkickoffparty/ and completely and accurately fill out the entry form.
2. Eligibility Instructions: You must be a Florida resident to win. No purchase necessary. One winner per household address within 90 days. One entry per person. Prize will be forfeited if winner has won a contest held by the Z® Family of Christian Stations within 90 days. Employees of Z Ministries, Inc., affiliated organizations, prize provider, and their family members are not eligible to win. The prize is non-transferrable. Odds of winning depend on the number of people who enter to win.
3. Entry Deadline Dates: Entries must be submitted between 12:00 a.m. EST on Monday, May 23, 2022, through 11:59 p.m. EST on Wednesday, June 1, 2022. The schedule is subject to change or termination at Z88.3 FM®’s discretion.
4. Whether Prizes Can Be Won: Ten (10) winners will receive admission and lunch for their family at WonderWorks Orlando (located at 9067 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819) on Monday, June 6, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. Parking and transportation are not included.
5. When Prizes Can Be Won: Ten (10) winners will be drawn randomly and only the winners will be notified by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, June 3, 2022. The schedule is subject to change or termination at Z88.3 FM®’s discretion. The prize must be picked up by the winner with a valid photo ID at the Z88.3 Check-In at WonderWorks Orlando by 12:00 p.m. EST on Monday, June 6, 2022. The prize is non-transferable. Prize will be forfeited if prize is not picked up at the Z88.3 Check-In and in use by 12:00 p.m. EST on Monday, June 6, 2022.
6. The Extent, Nature, and Value of the Prize: The prize is admission and lunch for up to five (5) people at WonderWorks Orlando on Monday, June 6, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. EST. The approximate value of this prize is $266.20. Prize must be picked up at Z88.3 Check-In and in use by 12:00 p.m. EST on Monday, June 6, 2022, or be forfeited. Parking and transportation are not included.
7. The Basis for Valuation of the Prize: WonderWorks Orlando ticket pricing is approximately $53.24 per ticket, including lunch and fees, times five tickets, would be approximately $266.20. Prize must be picked up at Z88.3 Check-In and in use by 12:00 p.m. EST on Monday, June 6, 2022, or be forfeited. Parking and transportation are not included. Any tax liability is the responsibility of the winner.
8. Time and Means of Selection of Winners: Entries will be placed in an Excel spreadsheet and duplicate, incomplete, or ineligible entries will be deleted. The Z88.3 FM® Promotions Department will use random.org to randomly pick ten (10) different winners. Only the winners will be notified by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, June 3, 2022. The schedule is subject to change or termination at Z88.3 FM®’s discretion. The prize is prize is admission and lunch for up to five (5) people at WonderWorks Orlando on Monday, June 6, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. A list of winners’ names is available upon request within 30 days after the end of the contest by contacting the Z88.3 FM® Promotions Department during normal business hours.
9. Tie-Breaking Procedures: Z88.3 FM® is not responsible if the information submitted by the listener is inaccurate, incomplete, incorrect, duplicated or if there are computer, data, transmission, or server errors. If listener in the same household address has won another contest held by the Z® Family of Christian Stations within 90 days, Z88.3 FM® management has the right to move on to select another winner. Z88.3 FM® management has the right to suspend, cancel, postpone, or reschedule the contest for any reason. The prize(s) were donated to Z88.3 FM® and there are no warranties expressed or implied.
10. Limitation of Liability: All prizes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Winner and their guests acknowledge that there is always a risk of contracting COVID-19 even while practicing CDC guidelines in a public space, such as, but not limited to indoor events and attractions, and therefore agree to indemnify and holds harmless Z88.3 FM®.
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and participants with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting WonderWorks Orlando, the winner and guests recognize the risk stated above, and voluntarily release Z88.3 FM® from and assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and acknowledge that Z88.3 FM® and WonderWorks Orlando have not screened participants for COVID-19 via viral or antibody testing; and the winner and guest represent to other participants that they have not recently experienced symptoms of COVID-19.
EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WHETHER BETWEEN SUCH ENTRANT AND EITHER THE SPONSOR, OR RADIO STATION, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND NO SUCH DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR OTHER PERSONS SIMILARLY SITUATED; (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES; LOST REVENUES; AND/OR LOST PROFITS, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; (3) NO AWARD OR DECISION SHALL BE GIVEN PRECLUSIVE EFFECT AS TO THE ISSUES OR CLAIMS IN ANY DISPUTE WITH ANYONE NOT A PARTY TO THAT DISPUTE OR LITIGATION AND (4) ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANTS IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS
GOVERNING LAW: These Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida (without regard to conflicts of law principles).
MISCELLANEOUS: If any provision of these Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Rules or any provision hereof.
Trademarks and registrations are owned by the perspective parties.