Casting Crowns The Healer Tour Giveaway
Date: Thursday, October 27, 2022
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Location: Amway Center
400 W Church Street
Orlando, Fl, 32801
Cost: Tickets start at $24!
Come and enjoy a fabulous night of worship with Casting Crowns, Cain, and Anne Wilson. You will hear some of your favorites and maybe even a new favorite before the night is over!
Your Z would love to send your family to enjoy the evening with a family four-pack of tickets!
Here’s How You Can Win:
Enter using our form below by 11:59 p.m. EST on Friday, October 14, 2022. We’ll be notifying our winners by Monday, October 17, 2022.
ZRewind.com® Casting Crowns The Healer Tour Giveaway
In compliance with the state of Florida § 849.094(3), F.S. and 47 C.F.R. § 73.1216 of the FCC Rules and Regulations, the essential terms of the contest to win entry for four (4) tickets to the Casting Crowns The Healer Tour on Thursday, October 27, 2022, at the Amway Center, 400 W Church St, Orlando, FL 32801, contest beginning Monday, October 10, 2022 through Friday, October 14, 2022 are as follows:
1. How to Enter or Participate: Go to https://zrewind.com/ and completely and accurately fill out the entry form
2. Eligibility Instructions: You must be a Florida resident and 18 years old to win. No purchase necessary. One winner per household address within 90 days. Prize will be forfeited if winner or anyone in the household has won a contest held by the Z®Family of Christian Stations within 90 days. Employees of Z Ministries, Inc., affiliated organizations, prize provider, and their family members are not eligible to win. The prize is non-transferrable.Odds of winning depend on the number of entries to win during the contest.
3. Entry Deadline Dates: Entries must be submitted between midnight EST on Monday, October 10, 2022 through 11:59 p.m. EST on Friday, October 14, 2022. The schedule is subject to change or termination at ZRewind.com®’s discretion.
4. Whether Prizes Can Be Won: Each winner will receive four (4) tickets to the Casting Crowns The Healer Tour on Thursday, October 27, 2022 at the Amway Center, 400 W Church St, Orlando, FL 32801. Parking and transportation are not included.
5. When Prizes Can Be Won: Two (2) winners will be drawn randomly and only the winners will be notified by Monday, October 24, 2022. The schedule is subject to change or termination at ZRewind.com®’s discretion. The prize must be picked up by the winner with a valid photo ID at Will Call at the Amway Center, 400 W Church St, Orlando, FL 32801, by 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 27, 2022.The prize is non-transferable.Prize will be forfeited if tickets are not picked up at Will Call and in use by 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 27, 2022.
6. The Extent, Nature and Value of the Prize: The prize is entry for four (4) tickets to the Casting Crowns The Healer Tour on Thursday, October 27, 2022 at Amway Center, 400 W Church St, Orlando, FL 32801, The approximate value of this prize including additional fees is $161.40. Tickets must be used on Thursday, October 27, 2022 or will be forfeited. Parking and transportation are not included.
7. The Basis for Valuation of the Prize: Casting Crowns The Healer Tour ticket pricing is $24.00 per ticket, times four tickets including fees would be approximately $161.40. Tickets must be used on Thursday, October 27, 2022 or be forfeited. Parking and transportation are not included. Any tax liability is the responsibility of the winner.
8. Time and Means of Selection of Winners: Entries will be placed in an Excel spreadsheet and duplicate, incomplete, or ineligible entries will be deleted. The ZRewind.com® Promotions Department will use random.org to randomly pick two (2) different winners. Only the winners will be notified by Monday, October 24, 2022 The schedule is subject to change or termination at ZRewind.com®’s discretion. The prize is four (4) tickets to see the Casting Crowns The Healer Tour on Thursday, October 27, 2022 located at Amway Center, 400 W Church St, Orlando, FL 32801. A list of winners’ names is available upon request within 30 days after the end of the contest by contacting the ZRewind.com® Promotions Department during normal business hours.
9. Tie-Breaking Procedures: ZRewind.com® is not responsible if the information submitted by the listener is inaccurate, incomplete, incorrect, duplicated or if there are computer, data, transmission, or server errors. ZRewind.com® management has the right to suspend, cancel, postpone, or reschedule the contest for any reason. The prize(s) were donated to ZRewind.com® and there are no warranties expressed or implied.
10. Limitation of Liability: All prizes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Winner and their guest therefore agrees to indemnify and holds harmless ZRewind.com®.
EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WHETHER BETWEEN SUCH ENTRANT AND EITHER THE SPONSOR, OR RADIO STATION, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND NO SUCH DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR OTHER PERSONS SIMILARLY SITUATED; (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES; LOST REVENUES; AND/OR LOST PROFITS, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; (3) NO AWARD OR DECISION SHALL BE GIVEN PRECLUSIVE EFFECT AS TO THE ISSUES OR CLAIMS IN ANY DISPUTE WITH ANYONE NOT A PARTY TO THAT DISPUTE OR LITIGATION AND (4) ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANTS IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS
GOVERNING LAW: These Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida (without regard to conflicts of law principles).
MISCELLANEOUS: If any provision of these Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Rules or any provision hereof.
Trademarks and registrations are owned by the perspective parties.