ZRewind.com I Still Believe Giveaway Rules
In compliance with the state of Florida § 849.094(3), F.S. and 47 C.F.R. § 73.1216 of the FCC Rules and Regulations, the essential terms of the contest to win a complimentary digital copy code to own the movie, I Still Believe beginning Wednesday, April 29, 2020 through midnight on Wednesday, May 13, 2020 are as follows:
1. How to Enter or Participate: Go to https://zradio.org/zrewind-giveaway/ and completely and accurately fill out the entry form.
2. Eligibility Instructions: You must completely and accurately fill-out the online entry form. You must also be a Central Florida resident and 18 years or older to win. No purchase necessary. One entry per person. Employees of Z Ministries, Inc., affiliated organizations, and their family members are not eligible to win. The prize is non-transferrable. Odds of winning depend on the number of people who enter to win.
3. Entry Deadline Dates: Entries must be submitted between Wednesday, April 29, 2020 through midnight on Wednesday, May 13, 2020.
4. Whether Prizes Can Be Won: Ten (10) winners will receive a complimentary digital copy code to own the movie, I Still Believe, only redeemable on movieredeem.com.
5. When Prizes Can Be Won: Ten (10) winners will be drawn randomly and the winners will be notified by Friday, May 15. The code will be emailed to the email address provided by the winner. It is up to the winner to contact the Z88.3 Promotions Department within five (5) business days of winning if code has not been received by email.
6. The Extent, Nature and Value of the Prize: The prize is a complimentary digital copy code to own the movie, I Still Believe, donated by Kingdom Story Company. Complimentary Tickets, Passes, certificates and codes are not transferable and have no cash value.
7. The Basis for Valuation of the Prize: Complimentary Tickets, Passes, certificates and codes are not transferable and have no cash value. Any tax liability is the responsibility of the winner.
8. Time and Means of Selection of Winners: Entries will be placed in an Excel spreadsheet and duplicate, incomplete, or ineligible entries will be deleted. The Z88.3 Promotions Department will use random.org to randomly pick ten (10) winners. Only the winner will be notified by Friday, May 15, 2020. The prize is a complimentary digital copy code to own the movie, I Still Believe donated by Kingdom Story Company. A list of winners’ names is available upon request within 30 days after the end of the contest by contacting the Z88.3 Promotions Department during normal business hours.
9. Tie Breaking Procedures: Z88.3 is not responsible if the information submitted by the listener is inaccurate, incomplete, incorrect or if there are computer, data, transmission, or server errors. If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 business days, Z88.3 has the right to move forward and randomly pick another winner by the same means mentioned above in paragraph number 8. Z88.3 management has the right to suspend, cancel, postpone, or reschedule the contest for any reason. The prize (s) were donated to Z88.3 and there are no liability and/or warranties expressed or implied.
10. Digital Code Redemption Terms:
a. You may enter authorized, unexpired, valid, and unused digital codes in the code-redemption field of the Movie Redeem Service in the corresponding territory in which you lawfully acquired such digital code.
b. Each validated digital code may only be redeemed on one (1) participating Digital Service Provider’s platform to obtain licensed access to a digital version of your movie or TV title. “Digital Service Provider” currently means each of the following digital distribution services in the territory of the United States of America: iTunes, Vudu, Google Play, and FandangoNOW.
c. Digital codes for certain movies or TV titles may not be available for redemption on every Digital Service Provider’s platform, and Digital Service Providers may be added or removed from the Movie Redeem Service at any time, with or without notice to you. However, any changes to participating Digital Service Providers will not affect any movie or TV titles you previously redeemed on a Digital Service Provider’s platform via the Movie Redeem Service.
d. You must have an account with a Digital Service Provider in order to redeem your digital code and to stream or to download a movie or TV title, and age restrictions may apply. While on or using a Digital Service Provider’s platform, you will be subject to that Digital Service Provider’s rules and restrictions, including its privacy policies. Movie Redeem assumes no responsibility or liability for any Digital Service Provider, including the availability of its platform.
e. You may only redeem and use digital codes as specifically authorized under these Terms, and exclusively within the Movie Redeem Service and on the one (1) participating Digital Service Provider’s platform you select. Any unauthorized sale, distribution, purchase or transfer of digital codes in a manner inconsistent with these Terms is prohibited.
11. Limitation of Liability: All prizes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WHETHER BETWEEN SUCH ENTRANT AND EITHER THE SPONSOR, OR RADIO STATION, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND NO SUCH DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR OTHER PERSONS SIMILARLY SITUATED; (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES; LOST REVENUES; AND/OR LOST PROFITS, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; (3) NO AWARD OR DECISION SHALL BE GIVEN PRECLUSIVE EFFECT AS TO THE ISSUES OR CLAIMS IN ANY DISPUTE WITH ANYONE NOT A PARTY TO THAT DISPUTE OR LITIGATION AND (4) ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANTS IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS.
GOVERNING LAW: These Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida (without regard to conflicts of law principles).
MISCELLANEOUS: If any provision of these Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Rules or any provision hereof.