ZRewind THE CALLED TOUR Ticket Giveaway Rules
In compliance with the state of Florida § 849.094(3), F.S. and 47 C.F.R. § 73.1216 of the FCC Rules and Regulations, the essential terms of the contest to win two (2) tickets to see THE CALLED TOUR at First Baptist Orlando on Sunday, September 22, 2019 beginning Wednesday, August 28, 2019 through Sunday, September 15, 2019 are as follows:
1. How to Enter or Participate: Go to zradio.org/zrewind-giveaway/and completely and accurately fill out the entry form.
2. Eligibility Instructions: You must be a Florida resident to win. No purchase necessary. One winner per household. One entry per person. Employees of Z Ministries, Inc., affiliated organizations, and their family members are not eligible to win. The prize is non-transferable. Odds of winning depend on the number of people who enter to win.
3. Entry Deadline Dates: Entries must be submitted between beginning Wednesday, August 28, 2019 through Sunday, September 15, 2019.
4. Whether Prizes Can Be Won: Each winner will receive two (2) tickets to see THE CALLED TOUR at First Baptist Orlando (located at 3000 S John Young Parkway, Orlando, FL 32805) on Sunday, September 22, 2019. Parking and transportation are not included.
5. When Prizes Can Be Won: Five (5) winners will be drawn randomly and the winners will be notified by Tuesday, September 17. The prize will be emailed to the email address provided by the winner upon winning the contest. It is up to the winner to contact the Z88.3 Promotions Department by 5:00 p.m. Friday, September 20, 2019 if tickets have not been received by email or prize will be forfeited.
6. The Extent, Nature and Value of the Prize: The prize is two (2) tickets to see THE CALLED TOUR at First Baptist Orlando on Sunday, September 22, 2019. The approximate value of this prize is $57.54. Parking and transportation are not included.
7. The Basis for Valuation of the Prize: Ticket pricing for THE CALLED TOUR in Orlando, FL on Sunday, September 22, 2019 is $28.77 per ticket including fees, times two tickets, would be approximately $57.54. Any tax liability is the responsibility of the winner.
8. Time and Means of Selection of Winners: Entries will be placed in an Excel spreadsheet and duplicate, incomplete, or ineligible entries will be deleted. The Z88.3 Promotions Department will use random.org to randomly pick five (5) different winners. Only the winners will be notified by Tuesday, September 17, 2019. The prize is two (2) tickets to see THE CALLED TOUR at First Baptist Orlando on Sunday, September 22, 2019. A list of winners’ names is available upon request within 30 days after the end of the contest by contacting the Z88.3 Promotions Department during normal business hours.
9. Tie-Breaking Procedures: Z88.3 is not responsible if the information submitted by the listener is inaccurate, incomplete, incorrect, duplicated or if there are computer, data, transmission, or server errors. If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 business days, Z88.3 has the right to move forward and randomly pick another winner by the same means mentioned above in paragraph number 8. Z88.3 management has the right to suspend, cancel, postpone, or reschedule the contest for any reason. The prize (s) were donated to Z88.3 and there are no warranties expressed or implied.
10. Limitation of Liability: All prizes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WHETHER BETWEEN SUCH ENTRANT AND EITHER THE SPONSOR, OR RADIO STATION, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND NO SUCH DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR OTHER PERSONS SIMILARLY SITUATED; (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES; LOST REVENUES; AND/OR LOST PROFITS, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; (3) NO AWARD OR DECISION SHALL BE GIVEN PRECLUSIVE EFFECT AS TO THE ISSUES OR CLAIMS IN ANY DISPUTE WITH ANYONE NOT A PARTY TO THAT DISPUTE OR LITIGATION AND (4) ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANTS IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS.
GOVERNING LAW: These Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida (without regard to conflicts of law principles).
MISCELLANEOUS: If any provision of these Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Rules or any provision hereof.