Attractions & Theme Parks
- Walt Disney World
- All 4 Walt Disney World theme parks and Disney Springs are now open. To enter any of their parks, both a park reservation and valid admission for the same park on the same date are required for guests ages 3 and up. Learn more here.
- Universal Orlando has reopened all three of its parks to the public and is now offering a Florida Resident special through December 31,2020. Read more here.
- Mandatory face coverings for all guests and team members. Those without a mask will be offered one for free. Stores will also sell face coverings.
- Social distancing guidelines must be observed.
- Temperature checks are required for all park guests and team members before coming on-site. Those with temperatures of 100.4 or greater will be denied entry.
- Read more about Universal Orlando’s new policies here.
- Select Universal’s CityWalk restaurants and shops are accepting guests but do expect a temperature check and limited parking and hours. Read more here.
- SeaWorld Orlando has reopened its three Orlando parks, including Discovery Cove and Aquatica, to the public with protocols and guidelines. Read more here.
- LEGOLAND Florida Resort has reopened its doors.Read more about their new policies here.
- Fun Spot has reopened. It’s operating hours are from noon to 10 p.m. Face masks or coverings must be worn — the park recommends you bring your own. Social distancing is required, and the park is working hard to sanitize rides and other public areas. Hand sanitizing stations have been installed throughout the park.
- All Florida State Parks are reopening in phases and will follow local orders requiring facial coverings or masks to provide for staff and visitor safety. These requirements vary from area to area. Read more about specific parks here.
- Central Florida Zoo: The zoo will operate daily from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. with limited capacity. Tickets must be purchased in advance and groups sizes need to be limited to 10 people or fewer. Read more here.
- Crayola Experience Orlando is now open for some fun experiences with implemented safety measures. Read more here.
- Brevard Zoo is now open. All guests must wear masks and plan to bring a credit or debit card since cash won’t be accepted. Read more here.
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex: is now open and has implemented safety protocols to ensure a trusted space for the well-being of our crew and guests. The Kennedy Space Center Bus Tour will be closed but all other areas will be open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Read more here.
- WonderWorks is now open and is implementing safety protocols for its guests and employees. Read more here.
- Bok Tower Gardens: The sprawling Lake Wales garden with its famous carillon is now open. Guests can begin purchasing timed tickets now. Read more here.
- Dinosaur World: The dino walk and indoor museum are open but all hands-on activities are closed for now. Capacity will be limited inside the park. Read more here.
- Treetop Trek: The Brevard County zipline park is now open with guest guidelines. Read more here.
- Leu Gardens: Not only has this Audubon Park botanical gardens remained open, it’s also been free for the past few weeks. Guests can walk through the flowers and trees from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. Read more here.
- Orlando Science Center is now open with safety measures in place for its guests. Read more here.
- Topgolf Orlando: Topgolf is open with some new changes. Employees will wear masks, gloves and need to pass health screenings. Dividers have been installed between bays and the area will be disinfected after every group. Read more here.
- Wild Florida Drive-Thru Safari Park: Stay in your own vehicle as you drive on a winding path through an expansive pasture filled with deer, bison, water buffalo and more. Book in advance because tickets do sell out. Read more here.
- Madame Tussauds Orlando: Explore wax figures galore at this International Drive attraction. Adult tickets are $20 if you buy online in advance. Read more here.
- Sea Life Aquarium: Located in The Wheelhouse across from Madame Tussauds is the interactive Sea Life Aquarium. Markers will be placed on the floor to help guide guests through the attraction while maintaining social distancing. Read more here.
- ICON Park: The Wheel remains closed but many restaurants are beginning to open, including Yard House, Tapa Toro, Tin Roof and Sugar Factory. Those are in addition to Madame Tussauds and Sea Life, which are also in ICON Park. Read more here.
- ASAP Auto Repair – 90 Willow Ave, Altamonte Springs
- German Excellence – 4150 Forsyth Rd, Winter Park
- Haines Creek Garage – 32416 County Road 473, Leesburg
- Hamptons Auto Service – 2323 South 14th Street, Leesburg
- Magic Tows – 1201 Sawdust Trail, Kissimmee
- Pop’s Auto Electric & AC – 4704 S Orange Avenue, Orlando
- Tint World – 2100 N Ronald Reagan Blvd #1008, Longwood
- Velocity Window Tinting – 647 Progress Way, Sanford
- Weld-Rite Company, 815 S Orange Blossom Trl, Orlando
- Brevard County: County officials as of May 1 opened beaches and public parking lots for beaches. Cocoa Beach, Satellite Beach, Indialantic and Indian Harbour Beach voted to open their beaches to sunbathing while restricting gatherings to no more than five people. Melbourne Beach has reopened to limited use for residents only. But parking in cities remains closed. Cape Canaveral beaches are open for walking, jogging, biking, fishing, surfing and swimming.
- Flagler County: As of April 29, all restrictions of activities on the beach were lifted, but social distancing recommendations remain in effect.
- Volusia County: Beginning on May 2, the all beaches will fully open, with social distancing enforced. Most recently, the beaches were reopened to vehicles.
Childcare & Schools
- Abel Viteri, Financial Professional – 5337 Millenia Lake Blvd, Suite 405, Orlando
- Breske and Breske, Inc – 4447 Edgewater Dr, Orlando
- Diana Craig LLC – 230 Forrest Avenue, Cocoa
- Deborah Parrott CPA PA – 3412 S Saint Lucie Dr, Casselberry
- Nona Wealth Advisors with Ameriprise Financial – 10917 Dylan Loren Circle Ste A, Orlando
- Ogden Wealth, LLC, 157 East New England Ave, Suite 340, Winter Park
- Trust & Fiduciary Service – Eustis
- Adonai Electric LLC, 1616 Curry Ave., Orlando
- All Pro Contracting Services – Casselberry
- Arocho Landscaping – 106 Wilshire Dr, Casselberry
- Automated Mechanical Services Inc – 5980 Club Drive, Groveland
- Better Built Air – 492 Firestone St NE, Palm Bay
- Blackburn Surveying – 642 West Hwy 50, Clermont
- BPW Industrial Power Washing Solutions – 2963 Summer Swan Dr, Orlando
- Clermont Electric – Clermont
- Concept Stone LLC
- Connors Pest & Termite Control Inc – 3625 State Road 419, Ste 290, Winter Springs
- Covenant Cleaning Services – 3601 S. Conway Road, Orlando
- Dan “D” Bugman Pest Control – 801 Oakwood Dr, Melbourne
- Doc Watts Electric – 6984 Venture Circle, Orlando
- Forrest Stump Tree Service – 12374 W Colonial Dr, Winter Garden
- Holly Homes Inc – 4515 Leola Lane, Orlando
- I Shine Professional Cleaning – 156 South Charles Richard Beall Blvd, Ste 5, Debary
- J.I.M.S. Electric LLC, 1550 Garden Ave, Holly Hill
- Kane Interior Design – 19608 Florantine Circle, Clermont
- Kish Builders – 1008 Delridge Ave, Orlando
- LEI Home Enhancements – 5401 S Kirkman Rd, Suite 310, Orlando
- Ludovici Construction – 805 Cura Court, Oakland
- Mills & Nebraska – 2721 Regent St, Orlando
- New Life Water – 1119 Brant Point, Orlando
- Nichols Nursery and Landscape – 15746 State Rd 19, Groveland
- Ogle Irrigation, Inc. – 4150 Fanny Bass Road, Saint Cloud
- Optimum Home Inspections – 2436 Orsota Circle, Ocoee
- Precise Property Inspections Inc – 25952 Fishermans Road, Paisley
- Pool & Spa Services of Central Fla – 8297 Champions Gate Blvd #5007, Champions Gate
- Port A Crete – 1501 Eastern Ave, Saint Cloud
- Pro-Tech Air Conditioning & Plumbing Service, Inc. – 2425 Silver Star Road, Orlando
- Protex Lawn & Pest Control – 1644 Smithfield Way, Oviedo
- Quality Painting Contractors – 4652 Blackmore Ct, Melbourne
- Ringer’s More Than Mulch Landscaping Supplies – Leesburg
- Roar Landscaping – 708 Grape Ave, St. Cloud
- SRA Roofing, LLC – 105 Tralee Ct, Lake Mary
- Trinity Constructors LLC – 105 East Berckman Street, Fruitland Park
- TYL Construction – 1880 W. Granada Blvd, Ormond Beach
- Victory Home Repairs – 609 Kermarah Ave, Haines City
- Wall to Wall Flooring Specialist – 704 West SR 436 #112, Altamonte Springs
- Dahl Family Law Group – 1001 East Avenue, Clermont
- JAG Financial Services – 1329 Bedford Drive, Ste. 2, Melbourne
- Kelley Law Group, P.A. – Winter Garden
- The Law Offices of Miguel A. Figueroa, P.A. – 28 Broadway, Ste. 206, Kissimmee
- Rhodes Law, P.A. – 1751 Sarno Road, Suite 2, Melbourne
- Auto Injuries of Greater Orlando – 1160 South Semoran Blvd Suite C, Orlando
- beBelieve Birth and Doula Services – Orlando
- Carlisle Chiropractic Center – 152 N Harbor City Blvd Suite 100, Melbourne
- Central Florida Primary Care – 3727 N Goldenrod Road, Suite 106, Winter Park
- Clear View Optix – 8481 SE 165th Mulberry Lane, The Villages
- Clermont Internal Medicine – 290 Citrus Tower Blvd, Clermont
- Empowered Health Coaching, 3415 W. Lake Mary Blvd, #951693, Lake Mary
- Granny Nannies – 1150 W Minneola Ave, Clermont
- Lactation Consultants of Central – 1300 Golf Point Loop, Apopka
- Palm Coast Sports Medicine and Rehab Center – Palm Coast
- Provident Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Center – 801 Marshall Farms Rd, Ocoee
- The A Team of Charles Ruttenburg Realty – 131 E New York Ave Suite 201, Deland
- An Owners Dream Management – 600 N. Thacker, Suite B9, Kissimmee
- Blessings of Home Realty – 427 N. Magnolia Avenue, Suite M113, Orlando
- Carol V Baker, PA – 8801 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Suite 209, Kissimmee
- DeNike Realty & Property Management – 1123 Florida Avenue, Saint Cloud
- Island Pace Realty – 1220 Prospect Ave, Suite 203, Melbourne
- Henin Realty | Peggy Irby – 660 Riviera Bella Dr, DeBary
- Keller Williams Advantage II Realty – 12301 Lake Underhill Rd, Suite 111, Orlando
- Kristina Burns | Realtor – 3742 Avalon Park East Boulevard, Orlando
- Morgan Property Solutions – 5025 S Orange Ave, Suite 101, Orlando
- Nataliya Vooshylo | Realtor – Orlando, 407-284-7247
- Olympus Executive Realty Inc | Jorge Mulet Sr PA – 485 Kestrel Dr, Groveland
- Prominence Title, 605 E. Robinson Street, Suite #450, Orlando
- RE/MAX Agent, Theresa Friend – 6022 Farcenda Place, Suite 101, Melbourne
- Remax Solutions on the Space Coast – 2235 N Courtenay Parkway, Merritt Island
Transportation and Travel
- Orlando International Airport is open and operating. Passengers are encouraged to check with their airline for the latest travel and flight advisories.
- Orlando Sanford International Airport is open and operating. While some international flights have been impacted, they encourage all passengers who have questions related to upcoming flights to contact their airline directly.
- All E-PASS & SunPass cash lanes are now open on all expressways. Travelers may still use the Express Lanes and will be charged “Pay-by-Plate” at no extra charge. Service Centers remain closed. Read more here.
- A modified Lynx Bus schedule is available here.
- A modified SunRail schedule is available here.
- Delta Air Lines will cut passenger-carrying capacity by 40%.