Z88.3 is one of the most listened to Christian radio stations in the country. While we are a non-commercial, non-profit, listener supported station, we strive for excellence in all that we do, to the glory of God. We are looking for gifted people with a calling to do the same.
- Administer and manage various DBMS and user access control (MySQL/PostGreSQL).
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, MySQL and PostgreSQL, including use of programming libraries to access data remotely.
- Experience with software development frameworks such as AngularJS, jQuery, NodeJS, and WordPress.
- Proficiency utilizing the JetBrains integrated development environment, PHPStorm,or equivalent.
- Ability to document project requirements, specifications, and develop user
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent listening skills.
- Develop and enforce database standards, guidelines and operational policies and procedures.
- Monitoring, troubleshoot, and tune SQL performance and database issues.
- Review and assist in data migration Plans.
- Assist in developing purge/archive criteria and procedures for historical application data.
- Implement, maintain, and test backup & recovery strategies.
- Create instances and databases with appropriate initialization parameters and database structures (i.e., datafiles, rollback segments, tablespaces, etc.)
- Implement and review appropriate security guidelines/mechanisms.
- Review and monitor system and instance resources to insure continuous database operations (i.e., database storage, memory, CPU, network usage, and I/O contention).
- Perform database software maintenance including patches.
- Perform queries and generate reports
- Perform database migrations.
- Evaluate and test new features/functionality, Upgrade/migrate databases to current release levels.
- Document migration procedures and test results.
- Perform database maintenance functions Move, rebuild, or change database objects as required in production.
- Develop database administration tools/utilities/operation procedures.
- Knowledge of database architecture of an enterprise level distributed application
- Linux and scripting knowledge
- Good communication both verbal and written.
- Must maintain attention to detail in fast paced, changing environment
- S. degree in computer science and technical degree
- At least 3-5 years of experience as DBA or working in data service role
- Knowledgeable on various DB products (MemSQL/PostgreSQL/MongoDb)
- Programing language certification
- Familiarity with virtualization and VMWare
- Familiarity with java oriented technologies and supporting web-based application development
- Strong self-sufficiency and initiative working on Systems DB.
- knowledge and experience supporting a multi-tier Web Applications that is highly available, multi-threaded, and scalable architecture.
- Knowledge of CTI and Twilio integration in a call center operation used for fundraising utilizing OpenPBX and VOIP phone integration.
Z Ministries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply. Central Florida Educational Foundation, Inc. and Z Ministries, Inc., WPOZ-FM/HD, WMYZ-FM/HD, WHYZ-FM/HD, WDOZ-FM, has established religious faith as a qualification for employment, as permitted by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Please submit your resume along with your “statement of faith” to HR Department firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Z88.3 HR Department, 1065 Rainer Dr., Altamonte Springs, FL 32714-3847.
No phone calls please.