Z88.3 is one of the most listened to Christian radio stations in Central Florida. We are a non-commercial, non-profit, listener supported station and we strive for excellence in all that we do, to the glory of God.
- Create and maintain network users, user environment, directories and security permissions.
- Install, configure and maintain backup infrastructure. Perform and monitor daily backups, perform test and User data restores, maintain backup documentation, and monitor system messages.
- Install, configure and maintain network switches and firewalls, VLANs, port security, VPN connectivity, and related IT infrastructure.
- Install and maintain servers, SAN, NAS, and network devices.
- Install, configure and maintain IT security systems and controls. Monitor system logs including IDS/IPS, Windows, firewall logs, and understand common vulnerabilities and risks. Perform vulnerability and penetration scans and directly participate in the resolution of security incidents.
- Configure, implement and maintain group policy objects and preferences.
- Install, configure, test, implement and maintain IT supported business applications.
- Monitor and log network infrastructure, application events, and system performance with Microsoft and applicable third party software.
- Perform other duties as assigned including after-hours on-call support as needed.
- BA degree in Information Technology or equivalent technical certifications.
- 4+ years of experience and knowledge in Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience working with network switches and firewalls (Cisco Catalyst, ASA w/FirePOWER services), IDS/IPS and internet filtering solutions.
- Strong knowledge and experience with virtualization technologies (i.e. VMWare, Microsoft Hyper-V), and Active Directory services.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills; Windows OS kernel, driver & firmware compatibility, BSOD’s, system performance tuning, system dump, and Windows registry editing and troubleshooting.
- Experience with using and maintaining Veeam, Backup Exec, and other backup technology.
- Must possess a Florida Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record to drive station vehicles
• Ability to stand, bend, stoop, sit, crawl, walk, twist and turn.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion.
• Ability to climb a ladder.
Z Ministries, Inc. and Central Florida Educational Foundation, Inc., WPOZ-FM/HD, WMYZ-FM/HD, WHYZ-FM/HD, WDOZ-FM, has established religious faith as a qualification for employment, as permitted by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
Z Ministries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit a resume along with your “statement of faith” to HR Department firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.