Z88.3 is one of the most listened to Christian radio stations in the country. While we are a non-commercial, non-profit, listener supported station, we strive for excellence in all that we do, to the glory of God. We are looking for gifted people with a calling to do the same.
Senior Software Developer
Seeking a passionate Software Developer to design, develop, and maintain software solutions which aid in the day-to-day operations of the radio station.
Ultimately, the role of the Software Developer is to build high-quality, innovative, fully performing software that meets the requirements of the technical design and fits within system limitations.
- Develop, test, and deliver clean, production-ready code.
- Ensure technical feasibility of UX/UI designs.
- Collaborate with other developers and departments as required.
- Effectively communicate ideas and goals to non-technical parties for any given project.
- Perform software updates and technical support outside of normal business hours.
- Be approachable and transparent, wear many hats, and always be aware of the big picture.
- Proven experience, 3+ years, as a Software Developer or Software Engineer.
- Experience with design and development of interactive web applications, including backend support.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, MySQL and PostgreSQL, including use of programming libraries to access data remotely.
- Experience with software development frameworks such as AngularJS, jQuery, NodeJS, and WordPress.
- Proficiency utilizing the JetBrains integrated development environment tool, PHPStorm, or equivalent.
- Ability to document project requirements, specifications, and develop user documentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent listening skills.
Donor Support Clerk
Part-time responsibilities include (but, not limited to the following):
- Process and post deposited donations to donor accounts
- Process ACH declines and notify donors of credit/debit card declines
- Send acknowledgements/receipts for donations or other requests by donors or listeners
- Answer all reception calls, letters from donors, and emails through the Z donor support email address
- Monitor Business Team Member accounts
- Maintain accurate donor information (address, family, pledges, etc) in database
- Enter pledges and AutoDraft information received from pre-pledge letters (pre-fundraiser)
- Supervise the deposit team volunteers
- Train and supervise volunteers during fundraiser; supervise fundraiser volunteer room; organize and create training information for volunteer room supervisors to ensure consistency
- Monitor necessary office supplies for all mailings, including receipts and statements
- Usual work hours Monday – Friday (<30 hours/week), with flexibility as needed. Schedule may change on occasion depending on Fundraiser, vacations, etc.
- Greet and monitor visitor access maintain security awareness
- Receive, sort, deliver mail and deliveries
- High school graduate; 2-yr college and/or working experience in accounts receivables
- Fluent in English and basic Spanish
- Strong verbal and written communication skills/customer service skills
- Proficiency in computer skills including Windows, MS Office, Gmail, WordPress
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail with data entry
- Ability to lift/carry boxes/deliveries as needed
Z Ministries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply. Central Florida Educational Foundation, Inc. and Z Ministries, Inc., WPOZ-FM/HD, WMYZ-FM/HD, WHYZ-FM/HD, WDOZ-FM, has established religious faith as a qualification for employment, as permitted by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Please submit your resume along with your “statement of faith” to HR Department firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Z88.3 HR Department, 1065 Rainer Dr., Altamonte Springs, FL 32714-3847.
No phone calls please.