Z88.3 is one of the most listened to Christian radio stations in Central Florida. We are a non-commercial, non-profit, listener supported station and we strive for excellence in all that we do, to the glory of God. We are looking for gifted people with a calling to do the same.
Events are finally returning and The Z Family of Christian Radio Stations is seeking a high-energy individual with a passion for people! This position requires strong communication and organizational skills along with an outgoing personality.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to setting up and running the station booth at Z Stops and events along with setting up music and managing station volunteers at events. This is a part time position entry level position.
• Available to work irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record, and must be able to load and drive a station vehicle to and from events.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and set up heavy equipment.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time and handle Florida heat at outdoor events.
• Must be able to handle large groups of people and be able to communicate.
• Must be able to handle multiple projects within a given day and have flexibility to deal with last minute changes.
• Computer skills i.e. MS Office, Email, WordPress.
• Must own a smart phone that can download and run apps and have the ability to use them.
Performs a variety of routine semi-skilled maintenance for multiple facilities. Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to, electrical trades work, carpentry, plumbing, and general facility maintenance. Operates a variety of tools and equipment; and performs related work as required. Conducts routine inspections and maintenance of heating, electrical, mechanical, and air conditioning equipment; identifies and reports more complex maintenance needs to supervisor. Follows safe working practices and makes appropriate use of related safety equipment as required
- High School Diploma or GED; One year of relevant work experience.
- Any combination of training, education, and experience that would provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Must possess: strength, stamina, and mobility to perform medium to heavy physical work, to work around machines, to climb and descend ladders, to operate a variety of tools and equipment, and to operate a motor vehicle; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen and to distinguish colors in wiring, etc.
- Will be assigned an occasional on-call and irregular work schedule, including weekends, early mornings, evenings, and holidays.
Z Ministries, Inc. and Central Florida Educational Foundation, Inc., WPOZ-FM/HD, WMYZ-FM/HD, WHYZ-FM/HD, WDOZ-FM, has established religious faith as a qualification for employment, as permitted by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
Z Ministries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your resume along with your “statement of faith” to HR Department email@example.com or mail to:
Z88.3 HR Department, 1065 Rainer Dr., Altamonte Springs, FL 32714-3847.
No phone calls please.