Z88.3 is one of the most listened to Christian radio stations in Central Florida. We are a non-commercial, non-profit, listener supported station and we strive for excellence in all that we do, to the glory of God.
The Z Family of Christian Radio Stations is seeking a high-energy individual in a fast-paced environment with a passion for people! This person also MUST have strong organization and communication skills. Bi-lingual (Spanish) is required.
Responsibilities include setting up and running the station booth at Z Stops and events along with setting up the music and managing station volunteers at events. Time management and heavy lifting up to 40lbs is an essential function in this position. Part-time front office assistance is also a function of the job – answering listener questions and screening phone calls.
The candidate must have the following skills and qualifications:
- Basic computer knowledge of Google Drive for event correspondence.
- The ability to professionally respond and send email correspondence for event and promotions matters. (inventory, purchase orders, prize mailings)
- Must be able to prepare Z stop (training will be provided) documents for events.
- Must be able to work irregular hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record, and must be able to drive a station vehicle to and from events.
- MUST be able to lift up to 40 pounds and set up heavy equipment.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and handle Florida heat at outdoor events.
- Must be able to handle large groups of people and be able to communicate in a friendly and professional manner.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects within a given day and have the flexibility to deal with last-minute changes and deadlines for any current or future events.
- Must own a smartphone that can download and run apps and have the ability to use them.
- WordPress knowledge a plus.
This is a part-time position. Please send send your resume’, references, a statement of faith to HR@Zradio.org
A rare opportunity awaits a special on-air talent in The City Beautiful. Z88.3 FM, in sunny Orlando, FL is looking for an afternoon co-host live on the Z Afternoon Show. This person will be paired with Shadow, a long-time Orlando radio icon, and become a part of a personality-focused ride home.
The right candidate will be a team player who possesses a strong understanding of both digital and social spaces, and has a great talent for creating content. A minimum of five years on-air experience in large or major markets preferred. If you have a heart for sharing your faith in tangible, vulnerable and real-life ways, we want to hear from you!
To apply please send your resume’, references, a statement of faith and recent airchecks or audio demos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Z Ministries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Z Ministries, Inc. and Central Florida Educational Foundation, Inc., WPOZ-FM/HD, WMYZ-FM/HD, WHYZ-FM/HD, WDOZ-FM, WCYZ-FM has established religious faith as a qualification for employment, as permitted by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).