FULL-STACK WEB AND APPLICATION DEVELOPER
Z Ministries, Inc. is the parent company of the four largest Christian radio stations in the Central Florida area. Our stations include Z88.3 (Contemporary Christian), GPraise (Urban Gospel), Hot (Christian Hip-hop), and TheRockHD.com (Christian Rock). Z88.3 was recently awarded “Large Market Station of the Year” by Christian Music Broadcasters (CMB).
We are expanding our interactive and software development team with a programmer excited to work on a number of different products we’ve developed including donor management, automation/control applications, internal support products, and mobile apps.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Code and implement websites from concept through deployment
- Make suggestions for best practices across development disciplines
- Strive for efficient, documented implementation of code
- Maintain and update current websites, internal applications, and mobile apps
- Code review and debugging
- Associate degree in related field from a two-year college or university; bachelor degree preferred.
- At least two years demonstrated experience building websites, web pages, and web applications.
- Familiarity with WordPress CMS and plug-in development.
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows operating systems, including minor maintenance and configuration.
- Understanding and basic proficiency with the full-stack development: environment, data modeling, business logic, API/action layer/MVC, UI, UX, business needs analysis.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team.
- Eager to learn new skills and technologies, and being able to think beyond the immediate scope of the projects.
- Ability to implement designs as instructed, but intuitive proficiency to envision and articulate alternatives.
- Although not required, familiarity with hardware development on embedded systems (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, etc.) is beneficial.
- This is a full-time, on-site position.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, PTO
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Z Ministries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. As a religious broadcaster, defined by the regulations of the Federal Communications Commission, Z Ministries, Inc. has established a religious qualification for all employee positions. Z Ministries, Inc. will make a reasonable, good faith effort to recruit applicants, without regard to race, color, national origin, or gender among qualified applicants. A written statement of faith will be required for employment consideration.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and statement of faith to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to Z Ministries, Inc., 1065 Rainer Dr., Altamonte Springs, FL 32714-3847. No phone calls please. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply. EOE.