Z88.3 is currently seeking a part time Promotions Assistant. Our Promotions Assistants are responsible for Z Stops and events which include preparing and setting up station events. Hours will vary per week depending on events (approximately 5-10 hours per week with some weeks requiring more). This person will also be responsible for interacting with station listeners at events. They will work closely with the Promotions Director to carry out the goals of the Promotions Department. If you have an outgoing personality and love talking to people, this is a great opportunity for you! Job responsibilities include physical set-up and breakdown of remote broadcasts and station events. This person will represent the station in a professional manner at station remote broadcasts and events. Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor condition of remote equipment and station vehicles
- Drive and maintain station vehicles
- Must be able to lift objects at least 50 lbs.
- Availability to work weekdays, weekends, evenings and holidays when required
- Assist station On-Air Personality as needed at remotes
- Lead volunteers at events
- Take pictures and find creative angles to make Z stops and events fun
- Perform other promotional duties as assigned from time to time, which may include picking up promotional items, packing promotional bags, giving tours and organizing prizes and promotional closets.
Must be outgoing, enjoy working in a team environment, be a team player and work well with others, communicate effectively and be prepared to assist with station event planning and execution as directed from time to time. This role requires a detail oriented and highly organized person with excellent time management. This person must have strong communication skills, a strong work ethic and high level of professionalism and integrity. Must be able to think quickly and have good problem-solving skills. This person must be reliable, punctual and responsible. Must be 18 years or older and able to work a flexible schedule, including weekdays, weekends and evening events. Must work well under pressure, and have the willingness and ability to learn. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), accurate typing abilities and excellent phone skills. Must possess a valid Florida driver’s license with an excellent driving record.
Please submit resume, cover letter and statement of faith to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to: Z88.3 1065 Rainer Drive, Altamonte Springs, FL, 32714, attn. Human Resources. No phone calls please. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply. EOE.