Welcome to the Z88.3 Flagler County Storm Info page. Click on each of the following links to be taken directly to the information you need to help your family get through this storm. If you have any links to information that needs to be added to this page, please email Z88.3Promotions@Zradio.com. Your Z will be with you through it all. We will ride out this storm together. <3
- Please minimize public sewer usage (flushing toilets, bathing, laundry, dishwashers, etc.) until lift-stations are functional.
- Bridges to barrier island is open until 7pm when evening curfew goes into effect.
Citizen Information Line
- General curfew has been lifted.
- Evacuation Zone A, or any area east of the intercoastal, curfew in effect from 7 p.m., Sept. 11 until 7 a.m., Sept. 12 due to flooding and power outages.
Emergency Preparedness and Information
- Flagler Emergency Website
- Flager Emergency Services Facebook:Twitter
- Flagler County Government Facebook: Twitter
- Click here to sign up for Code RED Warning Notifications
- City of Bunnell Facebook
- Flagler Beach Police Twitter
- Palm Coast Twitter
- City of Palm Coast Facebook
- Florida Roads
- Flagler Executive Airport FIN Website: Twitter & Facebook
- Orlando International Airport MCO Website: Twitter and Facebook
- Flagler County officials have issued an evacuation order for Zones A and F—as well as for any other low-lying areas subject to flooding, people who live in mobile homes and those with special medical needs. Zone A includes everything east of the Intra-coastal, including Marineland, Hammock and Flagler Beach along A1A. Zone F includes the part of western Flagler County near Dead Lake.
- Click here to see your evacuation zone