Let’s all stay one shot ahead of the flu this year!
Join your friends from AdventHealth Centra Care for their FREE flu shot events this year. All events are first-come, first-served- and you can see each location in Central Florida below. If you and your family haven’t gotten your flu shot yet, now’s the time! Because the virus changes each year, you must get vaccinated annually to be protected. Come join the Free Flu Festival and get your FREE flu shot!
Who Should Be Vaccinated?
The CDC recommends an annual flu vaccine for everyone, especially those who are at high risk for developing flu-related complications. Including:
- Pregnant women
- Children younger than 5, but especially younger than 2 years old
- People 50 years of age and older
- People of any age with certain chronic medical conditions
- People who live in nursing homes and other long-term care facilities
- People who live with or care for those at high risk for complications from flu, including:
- Health care workers
- Household contacts and out of home caregivers of children less than 6 months of age (these infants are too young to be vaccinated)
It’s recommended to practice Flu Prevention by making sure to wash your hands with soap and water frequently and keeping your hands away from your face.
Come join the party at these free flu shot events:
*For those unable to attend one of the Fast & Free Flu Shot events, Centra Care offers convenient and affordable shots, 7-days a week at their 35 Florida urgent care centers; open late and weekends. Walk-in anytime, or visit www.centracare.org to schedule an online No Wait Reservation.