Welcome to the Z88.3 Brevard County Storm Info page. Click on each of the following links to be taken directly to the information you need to help your family get through this storm. If you have any links to information that needs to be added to this page, please email Z88.3Promotions@Zradio.com. Your Z will be with you through it all. We will ride out this storm together. <3
- Due to multiple main breaks from
#Irma, a precautionary boil water notice has been implemented for the entire Cocoa Utility System. We are hearing this includes the city of Cocoa as well as Cape Canaveral among other cities in Brevard County. Some may not be receiving water at the moment right now.
- Causeways are now open for residents to return home to beach side and barrier islands.
Citizen Information Line
(321) 637-4087 or 2-1-1
Special Needs Shelter Information: (321) 637-6670
- For help with hurricane related clean-up (tarping, trees, debris, etc.), please call 800-451-1954; dial 2-1-1 for other help.
- The town of Melbourne Beach has declared a local state of emergency and is implementing a curfew, due to Hurricane Irma. The curfew will prohibit pedestrian or vehicular movement on town streets or sidewalks from midnight Saturday to 7 a.m. Sunday, then from 7:30 p.m. Sunday to 7 a.m. Monday
- Brevard County Emergency Management Office Website
- Brevard County Emergency Management Office Twitter
- Brevard County Emergency Management Office Facebook
- City of Cape Canaveral Facebook: Twitter
- City of Cocoa Beach Facebook
- City of Cocoa Facebook: Twitter
- City of Indian Harbour Beach Police Department Facebook
- City of Melbourne Website: Facebook: Twitter
- City of Palm Bay Facebook: Twitter
- City of Rockledge Facebook
- City of Satellite Beach City Manager Facebook
- Titusville EM Twitter: Police Department Twitter
- Brevard County School Status
- Keiser University
- UCF and UCF Police
- Eastern Florida State College
- Florida Institute of Technology
- Florida Roads
- Orlando Melbourne International Airport: Twitter & Facebook
- Orlando International Airport MCO Website: Twitter and Facebook
- Merritt Island and some mainland low-lying areas along the Indian River Lagoon are under a mandatory evacuation.
- Brevard County Evacuation Information
- Brevard County Evacuation Route