Welcome to the Z88.3 Volusia County Storm Info page. Click on each of the following links to be taken directly to the information you need to help your family get through this storm. If you have any links to information that needs to be added to this page, please email Z88.3Promotions@Zradio.com. Your Z will be with you through it all. We will ride out this storm together. <3
- Daytona Beach’s Twitter: SIGNIFICANT FLOODING east of Ridgewood Ave. in Daytona Bch. DO NOT venture out into that area. EXTREMELY HAZARDOUS. You can find out more about it here.
- Volusia County curfew in effect from 10pm, Sept. 11 until 7am, Sept. 12.
- Volusia County Emergency Management Website and Twitter
- Volusia County Sheriff’s Office Twitter
- Volusia County Public Information Network
- City of Edgewater Twitter
- City of Port Orange Twitter
- City of Deltona Twitter
- City of Daytona Beach Police Department Twitter
- City of Deland Twitter
- City of New Smyrna Beach Twitter
- City of Ormond Beach Twitter
- City of Holly Hill Police Department Twitter
- City of Orange City Twitter
- Volusia County School District Website
- Volusia County School District Twitter
- Daytona State College Twitter
- Florida Roads
- Orlando International Airport MCO Website: Twitter & Facebook
- Daytona Beach International Airport DAB Website: Twitter & Facebook
- Volusia County has asked that those living by the beachside, in low-lying areas, and in RVs, mobile or manufactured homes voluntarily evacuate.
- Click Here For Evacuation Maps