Z88.3 FM® Rock the Universe™ Giveaway Rules
In compliance with the state of Florida § 849.094(3), F.S. and 47 C.F.R. § 73.1216 of the FCC Rules and Regulations, the essential terms of the contest to win four (4) 1-Night Rock the Universe Event-Only Tickets to Universal Orlando Resort’s Rock the Universe on Friday, January 26 OR Saturday, January 27, 2024 as per winner’s choice when prize is claimed and Universal Orlando Resort 1-Day regular parking access for one (1) vehicle, contest beginning Monday, January 8, 2024, through Friday January 19, 2024, are as follows:
1. How to Enter or Participate: The announcement for the giveaway will be made on Z88.3 FM®. The winner is the twelfth (12) completed caller into the Z88.3 FM® studio who has not won a contest held by The Z® Family of Christian Stations within 90 days and is willing to be recorded in order to be on the radio at 407-988-0883 or toll-free 888-297-8080 when the announcement is made. The winner is asked to cooperate with any on-air hijinks and/or faux game that the on-air announcer(s) may play with the winner to enhance the on-air fun. Participation in the hijinks / faux game is strongly encouraged.
2. Eligibility Instructions: You must be 18 years old and a Florida resident to win and willing to have their voice recorded for on-air. No purchase necessary. One winner per household address within 90 days. Prize will be forfeited if winner has won a contest held by The Z® Family of Christian Stations within 90 days. Employees of Z Ministries, Inc., affiliated organizations, prize provider, and their family members are not eligible to win. The prize is non-transferrable.Odds of winning depend on the number of people who call in to win during the contest.
3. Entry Deadline Dates: The contest is scheduled twice a day on weekdays beginning Monday, January 8, 2024 through Friday, January 19, 2024. The schedule is subject to change or termination at Z88.3 FM®’s discretion.
4. Whether Prizes Can Be Won: Each winner will receive four (4) 1-Night Rock the Universe Event-Only Ticket to Universal Orlando Resort’s Rock the Universe on Friday, January 26 OR Saturday, January 27, 2024 (located at 6000 Universal Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32819) as per winner’s choice when prize is claimed and Universal Orlando Resort 1-Day regular parking access for one (1) vehicle. Parking Pass included.
5. When Prizes Can Be Won: The contest is scheduled twice a day on weekdays beginning Monday, January 8, 2024 through Friday, January 19, 2024. Prize winners must complete the prize mailing request form to receive their prize. Entry for four (4) tickets and one (1) parking pass will be mailed to the address provided by the winner at https://zradio.org/prizemailingrequest/. Prize Mailing Request form must be filled out by Tuesday, January 23, 2024 or be forfeited. Z88.3 FM® is not responsible should the prize be forfeited, or lost in email and/or damaged in the mail. It is up to the winner to contact the Z88.3 FM® Promotions Department by Friday, January 26, 2024 if ticket confirmation has not been received electronically.
6. The Extent, Nature and Value of the Prize: Each winner will receive four (4) 1-Night Rock the Universe Event-Only Ticket to Universal Orlando Resort’s Rock the Universe on Friday, January 26 OR Saturday, January 27, 2024, as per winner’s choice when prize is claimed and Universal Orlando Resort 1-Day regular parking access for one (1) vehicle. Tickets, Passes and certificates are not transferable. The approximate retail value is $365.96. All unclaimed and/or unused passes, vouchers, or certificates provided by Universal Orlando shall remain the property of Universal Orlando and cannot be sold, bartered or exchanged.
7. The Basis for Valuation of the Prize: Tickets, Passes and certificates are not transferable. The approximate retail value is $365.96, as stated by Universal Orlando Resort. All unclaimed and/or unused passes, vouchers, or certificates provided by Universal Orlando shall remain the property of Universal Orlando and cannot be sold, bartered or exchanged. Any tax liability is the responsibility of the winner.
8. Time and Means of Selection of Winners: The contest is scheduled twice a day on weekdays beginning Monday, January 8, 2024 through Friday, January 19, 2024. The schedule is subject to change or termination at Z88.3 FM®’s discretion. The winner will be the twelfth (12) completed caller to the studio that is willing to be recorded to be broadcast on the radio and who has not won a contest held by the Z® Family of Christian Stations within 90 days. A list of winners’ names is available upon request within 30 days after the end of the contest by contacting the Z88.3 FM® Promotions Department during normal business hours.
9. Tie-Breaking Procedures: Z88.3 FM® is not responsible for any malfunction of any phone system. The winner is the twelfth (12) completed caller. If listener in the same household address has won another contest held by the Z® Family of Christian Stations within 90 days, Z88.3 FM® management has the right to move on to select another winner, or forfeit the contest. If the call is lost before a potential winner’s name, address, and phone number are obtained, and/or if listener in the same household address has won another contest held by the Z® Family of Christian Stations within 90 days, Z88.3 FM® will abandon that call and attempt to take the next caller in-line as the winner. Z88.3 FM® management has the right to suspend, cancel, postpone, or reschedule the contest for any reason.
10. Limitation of Liability: All prizes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Winners and their guests, by using this prize agrees to waive any liability or personal risk associated with this activity and agrees to indemnify and holds harmless both Z Ministries, Inc., and its supporting organizations.
11. Special Rules for Universal Orlando Resorts: Each Prize Package consists of:
- Universal Orlando Resort Rock the Universe Single Night tickets for winner and three (3) guests.
- Universal Orlando Regular Parking access for one (1) vehicle.
NOTE: The Grand Prize Packages must be awarded by January 23, 2024 and must be used on either January 26, 2024 or January 27, 2024 or prize will be forfeited. If winner is unable to fulfill prize during time period, winner forfeits the prize package. Block out dates or other restrictions may apply. All elements of the prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption. If winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize with no guest, the prize will be awarded to winner only and any remainder of the prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. Winner must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Prize Packages are non-transferable and have no cash value. All unclaimed and/or unused prize packages, will remain the property of UO and may not be used as sales or trade incentive for employees of Sponsor and may not be sold, exchanged or otherwise transferred by winner, nor used by Sponsor, its agencies or clients. All details of the Grand Prize Packages will be determined by UO in its sole discretion and UO reserves the right to substitute a similar prize or prize element of comparable value.
In connection with any visit to Universal Orlando Resort, please be advised that Universal’s policies, CDC guidelines, and the recommendations of health officials must be followed. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19, and Universal cannot guarantee that any person will not be exposed during a visit.
All tickets are valid during normal operating hours only. Operating hours and availability of attractions and shows are subject to change without notice. Some special events may be separately ticketed. UO reserves the right to change the name of all tickets. Unless specifically indicated otherwise, all tickets specifically exclude admission to special or separately ticketed “hard ticket” entertainment events at any of the theme parks, hotels, or within any of the Universal CityWalk venues such as Hard Rock Live®.
Universal City Development Partners, Ltd. d/b/a Universal Orlando Resort (“Universal Orlando”) is a prize supplier only in this promotion, Z88.3 FM® is not a sponsor of this promotion and is not responsible for the administration of the promotion, the collection of entries, or the selection of any winner. Any disputes, claims, and causes of action against Universal Orlando arising out of or relating to any person’s use of or participation in any prize provided by Universal Orlando shall be resolved by applying the laws of Florida, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in state or federal courts within Orange County, Florida. Such claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and all such claims shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event to include attorneys’ fees.
EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WHETHER BETWEEN SUCH ENTRANT AND EITHER THE SPONSOR, OR RADIO STATION, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND NO SUCH DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR OTHER PERSONS SIMILARLY SITUATED; (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES; LOST REVENUES; AND/OR LOST PROFITS, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; (3) NO AWARD OR DECISION SHALL BE GIVEN PRECLUSIVE EFFECT AS TO THE ISSUES OR CLAIMS IN ANY DISPUTE WITH ANYONE NOT A PARTY TO THAT DISPUTE OR LITIGATION AND (4) ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANTS IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS
GOVERNING LAW: These Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida (without regard to conflicts of law principles).
MISCELLANEOUS: If any provision of these Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Rules or any provision hereof.
Trademarks and registrations are owned by the perspective parties.